SutiSoft Announces A New Release of SutiDMS, its Document Management System for Effective Document, Team and Record Management.
SutiSoft announces a new release of SutiDMS, its web-based integrated document management system to manage documents, teams and records from a single interface.
Los Altos, CA (PRWEB) June 19, 2012
SutiSoft Inc, a trusted provider of hosted and enterprise solutions today announced the release of SutiDMS 3.2, an on-demand solution for simplifying the document management process. The release includes features such as User Interface (UI) enhancements, improved search and Drag-n-Drop enhancements.
SutiDMS reduces paper and storage costs while providing secure document storage, archival, and audit trails.
“SutiDMS provides a single interface to manage the document lifecycle process, enabling companies to enforce controls quickly and effectively.” - said N.D. Reddy, founder and CEO of SutiSoft, Inc.
New Features Include:
- New Icons: Appropriate icons show options available on objects.
- Actions Menu: Easy to use actions menu to perform actions on objects.
- Properties: Properties of objects are displayed in the document library.
- Actions Log: Details of all actions performed on an object.
- Version History: Version history for a document.
- Tree Structure Display: While locating a document from SutiDMS, available workspaces and folders will be displayed in the - form of a tree structure.
- Pagination: Pagination options for users to easily navigate through the document library.
UI Enhancements Enhanced Simple SearchSearch for documents and folders stored across multiple workspaces. Search results will be displayed in the form of a pop-up and all available actions can be performed directly from the menu without having to navigate to the actual location.
Drag-n-Drop EnhancementsFile or move documents and folders using a simple drag-n-drop method.
Visit SutiDMS for more info. Pricing plans start at $20.00 per month
About SutiSoft Inc.
SutiSoft Inc. is a privately held company founded by N.D. Reddy, a successful Entrepreneur with over 30 years of experience in both the Hardware and Software industry as a Founder, and CEO. The Company's leading edge enterprise/SaaS application software products range from business productivity solutions such as Electronic Signature, Expense Management, Document Control Systems, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Security Solutions and others. The company's products are developed using Java, Flex, HTML 5, AJAX and other cutting-edge technologies which allow SutiSoft to retain its core values which are Simple, Scalable, Secured, and Seamless. Headquartered in Los Altos, California USA, SutiSoft has offices in Northern California, India, Germany and Japan.
Additional information is available at SutiSoft Website