SutiSoft Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based and mobile business management solutions, today announces updates to the Recruitment and Reports modules within SutiHR. The new features of the modern HR platform simplify complex recruitment and workforce management processes, adding more power and flexibility to SutiHR's capabilities.
SUNNYVALE, CALIF. (PRWEB) FEBRUARY 28, 2023
The solution now offers a more intuitive user interface and improved user experience, along with features which enable seamless data integration between SutiHR and any third-party payroll system.
Some of the latest features include:
- The Column Customization option helps HR Administrators rename a column, change the order of columns, sort columns, plus show or hide columns in the table within the Recruitment module as needed.
- HR Administrators can add custom statuses which can be assigned to resumes as needed. Admins can change the status of a resume throughout all stages within the Hiring Pipeline and on the Resumes page.
- Rows in all tables within the solution are now clickable. Users can now click anywhere in a row to view the details of a specific record.
- A new dashboard has been added to the Reports module. It shows all reports available within each module, along with a description.
- HR Administrators can now sync employee working hours, time off, and compensation details between SutiHR and QuickBooks for easy payroll processing.
- All menus in SutiHR have been changed from a hover-to-open action to a click-to-open action. Users can open menu items with a simple mouse click.
- Unit Administrators can now upload a custom background image for the login screen.
- The text editor has been updated. The new text editor helps users easily manage content, media, and tables as needed.
For more information, please visit SutiHR or call us on 650-969-SUTI.
SutiSoft develops a comprehensive suite of cloud-based business platforms and solutions for companies of all sizes. Our four SaaS platforms - Spend, HR, eSignature and CRM Platforms include scalable and easy-to-use solutions such as Travel & Expense, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Procurement, Supplier Relationship Management, HR, CRM, Document Management, Electronic Signature, Contract Lifecycle Management, and more. Our solutions enable SMBs, mid-market, and enterprises to cut costs, save time, and help in making smart business decisions. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, SutiSoft also has regional offices in Germany, India, and Japan. For more information, please visit our website https://www.sutisoft.com