SutiSoft Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based and mobile business management solutions, today announces updates to the Time Management module within SutiHR. The solution offers robust access controls and strict permission sets to ensure that only chosen employees have access to individual time off information.
SUNNYVALE, CALIF. (PRWEB) SEPTEMBER 28, 2022
The latest features of the software enable HR Administrators to make necessary adjustments to employees’ time off balances and import into the solution, manage shift schedules better, and control clock in/out access through the mobile.
Some of the latest features include:
- HR Administrators can now control whose time off should be shown to an employee on the company calendar.
- HR Administrators can make adjustments to employees’ time off balances and import into the solution at once.
- When creating blackout dates, HR Administrators can set time off types which are allowed on the specific blackout dates.
- The solution automatically adjusts employees’ timesheet hours when their time off has been approved.
- The solution allows employees to clock in/out without a scheduled shift.
- Unit Administrators can now restrict auto-assignment of shifts to employees if needed.
- HR Administrators can assign shifts to employees on specific days within a week and repeat them until the specified end date.
- When assigning shifts based on a location, HR Administrators can now set the duration and workdays when the shift must be repeated for the selected employees.
- The solution automatically sends an email notification to employees when their timesheet has been approved or rejected.
- Company Administrators can add the IP addresses that are allowed to clock in/out through the mobile application. If a user attempts to clock in/out from a non-whitelisted IP address, any clock in/out attempts will be denied.
- The solution automatically sends mobile notifications to users when a time off request is submitted/approved/cancelled/rejected. Users can tap on the notification and view the time off request details.
For more information, please visit SutiHR or call us on 650-969-SUTI.
SutiSoft develops a comprehensive suite of cloud-based business platforms and solutions for companies of all sizes. Our four SaaS platforms - Spend, HR, eSignature and CRM Platforms include scalable and easy-to-use solutions such as Travel & Expense, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Procurement, Supplier Relationship Management, HR, CRM, Document Management, Electronic Signature, Contract Lifecycle Management, and more. Our solutions enable SMBs, mid-market, and enterprises to cut costs, save time, and help in making smart business decisions. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, SutiSoft also has regional offices in Germany, India, and Japan. For more information, please visit our website https://www.sutisoft.com