SutiSoft announces SutiProcure 7.0.2 with new features and enhancements that help procurement teams track requisition details and modify the requisition approval process, if necessary.
LOS ALTOS, Calif. (PRWEB) September 22, 2021
SutiProcure’s audit log feature enables the procurement teams to track the changes made to the POs and requisitions. The software also allows the approvers to reinitiate the requisition approval process.
Some of the latest features include:
- Audit Log for POs and Requisitions
- SutiProcure allows users to view the complete audit log of POs and Requisitions. Track the complete audit trail including who accessed the POs and Requisitions and what changes have been made.
- Approvers can edit Requisition details
- Approvers have privileges to edit requisition lines details such as Item Name, Quantity, UOM, Price, and Asset Tags and more at the time of approval.
- Approvers can Reinitiate the Approval Process
- Approvers can directly approve/reject requisitions or reinitiate the approval process, if necessary.
- Delivery of Requisition Items to Residential Address
- SutiProcure allows users to provide a personal address for shipping, while creating a requisition, if needed.
For more information, please visit Sutiprocure or call us on 650-969-SUTI.
About SutiSoft Inc:
SutiSoft provides a comprehensive suite of cloud-based business platforms and solutions for companies of all sizes. These platforms include scalable and easy-to-use solutions for HR, Employee Travel & Expense, Wireless Spend Management, CRM, Document Management, Business Data Analytics, and Electronic signature. Our platforms and solutions enable small, mid-size, and large enterprise customers to control costs, save time and assist in making smart business decisions. Headquartered in Los Altos, California, SutiSoft also has regional offices in Germany, India, and Japan. For additional information visit our website at https://www.sutisoft.com