Turning green is not just about being eco-friendly but being eco-friendly while encountering sales at some point. For any business owner or freelancer, keeping track of sales invoices and payments is a tedious task.
Now say no to paper bills and get online invoicing that simply blows out all billing-related hitches that were pestering your business. Unlike conventional invoicing systems, online invoicing software streamlines the entire invoice and billing process without the need for any administrative staff. It’s time to keep your billing and invoicing in shape. Our online invoicing and billing software – Invoice Journal has come up with new set of features and plans that provides a great way to create an invoice online.
Does it feel like invoicing and billing are gonna be much simpler than ever? Indeed, they are. You must be excited to know about the features and plan. Great news is that Invoice Journal is available for free! All you have to do is simply subscribe and you can use it for absolutely no cost whatsoever!
Here is a glimpse of our Invoice Journal’s features that make your online invoicing simpler than any other software:
- Create and send invoices online from a centralized location.
- Create professional looking invoices with customizable templates.
- Create estimates, convert the approved estimates to invoices and send online.
- Inventory management system to manage product data.
- Make payments online easily using secure payment gateways such as Amazon, Google, and PayPal.
- Generate detailed reports on invoices, clients, payments, and more.
Sounds interesting? Get yourself started, today!