We constantly keep upgrading SutiHR to ensure that our clients get the best from the solution. Here are the latest updates to our HR management software solution:
- HR admin can now easily add the job title and type of interview while creating/editing/cloning a requisition.
- Ranking has been added on View Resumes page under Other Details. This option is provided to add a rank while short listing the resumes.
- Status search field has been added under search section of Requisitions page.
- Multiple rejection template types can be added while creating a new email template.
- Displaying the default rejection email template while rejecting a candidate from Resumes/Interviews/Feedback/Selected/On Hold.
- Option to select the email template while rejecting a candidate from Resumes/Interviews/Feedback/Selected/On Hold.
- HR admin can now create timesheets for employees who don’t have timesheets for previous working days. Navigation:Setups | Time Management | Employee Time Rule | View/Edit |Create Timesheets
- Employees can now easily view their timeoff balances log.
- Job Portal URL has been added to Recruitment. This URL can be shared with the applicants, which helps them view the list of jobs published by a particular business unit.
- The solution automatically notifies the HR administrator when an employee views the assigned document.
- Employees can now view the documents without downloading them. Earlier, this option was available only for e-Sign documents.
Please visit SutiHR for more information.