Are you the typical business traveller frustrated by the piles of crumbled expense receipts waiting to be classified, filed, and submitted at the end of every trip? Or perhaps you have an expense solution that allows you to scan your receipts but only one at a time.
Well, there is good news! Multi-receipt optical character recognition (OCR) is an emerging technology that allows you to scan multiple receipts at the same time. It then converts the scanned images into text and automatically populates your expense report. As a result, you save a lot of time and frustration, not to mention the additional space in your bag that you can bring a souvenir in. And, no, unfortunately that one can’t be expensed.
SutiExpense has been consistently at the forefront of innovation in the cloud-based expense management space. So it comes as no surprise that we were one of the first companies to introduce a robust multi-receipt OCR feature. Click to view a quick video demo.
Here are some key features that SutiExpense has and which you should be looking for as you evaluate the OCR capabilities of your expense solution.
- Intuitive, easy to use interface with high level of automation
- Robust and consistently reliable scanning
- Works with a variety of devices including smartphones, tablets, webcams, fax machines, office scanners, and desktop PCs
- Multi-platform (iOS and Android) and multi-device (smartphone, tablet, PC) support
- Ability to map receipts to individual line items on the expense report