We don’t frequent the race track here at SutiSoft, but we do understand the magic that a bettor feels when he (or she) “hits” a trifecta, which is a bet on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd-place winners of a particular horse race. Picking the winner of a race is hard enough, so the thrill of picking three in the right order must be amazing.
This is probably a strained analogy, but we get that thrill when a client sees how many benefits come from converting a single paper-based business process to an online software solution, like e-signature, expense reporting or procurement.
Speed Everything Up Without Sacrificing Quality
Take, for example, the end-of-quarter scramble that every sales force goes through. People are hustling to capture signatures on contracts before a drop-dead date, and e-mails and phone calls are flying between the people who want documents signed, and the poor souls being pestered to sign them.
And the desperate salespeople drag their bosses and legal resources into the fray, too.
How much easier does the process get when the document never actually has to move from its secure electronic home in the cloud?
- Everyone can access it in moments through a simple electronic link in an e-mail, or through the document requestor’s dashboard.
- The salesperson knows exactly who has and has not signed through his or her dashboard update screen, and can cut down on the in-discriminant pestering of people who have already affixed their signature.
- No one has to find an overnight envelope, or drive anywhere to get their hands on the official document. It stays safely in electronic lock-down!
- All parties, including the legal folks, are notified when action is taken by anyone involved.
- Date Stamps, audit trails and other important legal aspects of document signings are automatically applied, and stored for future reference at a moment’s notice.
At SutiSoft, we think online software solutions like SuitSign take a lot of the agony and heartache out of everyday business processing. That’s a bet we think is worth taking!
Do you agree? Are you a salesperson who has benefited from the move to electronic signature capture? How much has it made the end of each quarter easier to navigate?